22.8.17

a much-needed break.

Photo by Nil Castellví on Unsplash

My last paper is tomorrow and I have never been so excited for a semester break. I feel like this semester has been hectic; I always find myself forever rushing from one thing to another, be it church, school, work, family, friends, etc.

For once, my school break perfectly overlaps with my work break, and I am looking forward to a week of letting my mind wander. I am looking forward to making art, talking with family, spending time with friends, reading books. I am looking forward to not having deadlines or meeting anybody's expectations. I am finally saying that yes, I need, really really need, a break.

And this break is going to be fun! Sleepovers, gatherings, probably a visit to an art festival, and to top it all off, a vacation away at sea with the family. I am beyond excited.

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment